Botanical Extracts, Tested and Verified by our ProfileProven® Quality Assurance Program
It’s well established that test results from different labs, and different countries vary significantly. Yet, a majority of botanical supplements and extracts sold in the U.S. are never tested in this country by the suppliers that sell them! These products are shipped into contract warehouses, and shipped out to customers without any appropriate supply chain validation, sampling, or US testing.
ENI: A Certified Supply Chain,
From Field to Finished Product®
At ENI we believe there is a code of responsibility for the manufacture, importation and distribution of raw materials. Our high level NSF/ANSI 173, Section 8 that includes FSMA and cGMP (21 CFR 111), (21 CFR 117) confirms that we stand behind that code with certified testing in the USA, as well as a fully transparent, audited supply chain.
What these standards mean for you
No more surprises! Whether you package your product, or ship to a contract manufacturer there is no worse scenario than receiving material you can’t work with, or the costs of failed and returned finished goods. Today’s companies can’t afford to rest on testing done 6000 miles offshore. ENI provides cGMP certified testing here in the U.S., as your quality filter to production.
Our internal and outside laboratory-testing program provides the following range of QA testing:
In-House Testing Capabilities:
- TrueScan and microPHAZIRRE: Ingredient identification confirmation
- UV/VIS: Potency testing on a range of active and marker compounds
- HPLC: Potency testing. Adulterant screening. Research and Development
- Stability Testing: Accelerated and real time stability testing on ENI ingredients and formula blends
- Microbial Tests: Micro test (TPC, Yeast & Mold, Coliform, Escherichia coli and Salmonella) on all ENI ingredients and finished products